Bearded Villains Belgium for ALS
Time & Location
About The Event
Besides some info about ALS, meeting some Bearded Villains, sharing some drinks and a nice meal, you can also support our charity project by buying some ALS related stuff, bv apparel, accessoires, grooming products etc...
To make the event complete we will also have a beardcontest, two live bands on stage and a party with DJ ...
Offcourse, all profits taken at our charity event will be completely donated to 'Een hart voor ALS vzw', a Belgian non-profit organisation founded by our brother Alain Verspecht (@beardedlenny) and supports the research to find a cure for ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis).
ALS or Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease and Charcot disease, is a specific disorder that involves the death of neurons. In the United Kingdom the term motor neurone disease (MND) is commonly used, while others use that term for a group of five conditions of which ALS is the most common. ALS is characterized by stiff muscles, muscle twitching, and gradually worsening weakness due to muscle wasting. This results in difficulty speaking, swallowing, and eventually breathing.
- from 20u - ... meet up in O'leary's, Dok Noord 7 / 301, 9000 Gent. Parking space (paying) available underground.
1. For Bearded Villains only:
- at 14:00 flagshoot at the Eskimofabriek, Wiedauwkaai 23 – 9000 Gent . Parking available at the venue
!!!Preferably in BV gear!!!
!!!Please be on time!!!
2. For everybody :
- 17:00 Doors open. Share a drink and discover grooming products, gear, apparel, accessoires etc.., meet up with Bearded Villains, ...
- 18:00 Let's eat, foodtruck is available
- 18:15 short introduction on ALS by Beardedlenny
- 19:00 - 20:00 Beard contest
- 20:15 Good Vibes (live band)
- 22:00 Scarved (live band)
- Party with DJ
So, what are you waiting for? Join us on 18/08/2018 at the Eskimofabriek in Ghent.